Saturday, March 24, 2007

The last leg!

Currently at KL Airport about to embark on the last leg of my plane trip back to London, another 14 hour flight in the offing(which I'm not looking forward too), after having just come off a 10 hour flight from Auckland and an internal flight from Christchurch(which was delayed over an hour due to fog). Have had a great time in New Zealand but feeling absolutely exhausted from my trip to New Zealand. The place is pretty amazing and stunning in scenery along with vistas, it is worth visiting and I've enjoyed myself a great deal.

Next week it is back to reality with Council meetings most nights and back to the day job on Monday(and overcoming jet-lag!), still it has been great to get away for a few weeks though it with it being such an action packed fortnight I did not get much of a rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIDN'T YOU GET MY COMMENTS? I DONT UNDERSATND WHY THEY HAVN'T BEEN DISPLAYED?
ANYWAY, HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME & CATCH UP SOON?
BRENDA ELLISON xXx

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home