Sunday, March 11, 2007

Black white water rafting at Waitomo

Just spent the past few hours doing black white rafting at the Waitomo caves in New Zealand. It was a pretty awesome experience with some nerve jangling moments along the way with a high dose of adrenaline. In order to navigate the caves we had rings which did help our navigation and had an excellent tour guide in Callum. Being in a wet suit is also not the most comfortable experience as my one was very tight which didn't make breathing very easy. If I did this again in future I would probably benefit from a larger one. On exercises like this is does show up that I need to get more exercise as well and hopefully New Zealand will assist in that process of losing a few pounds!.

I also saw some amazing glow worms in the caves and they're a pretty amazing sight to see them close up in a cave. All in all it was a trip that I enjoyed considerably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home