Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Busy weekend and a busy week ahead

Another weekend nearly over and just over one week until I am off on holiday, my first proper holiday since the local elections in May, which now seem like an eternity go. With various campaigning commitments in my ward, surgery and catching up on the casework along with sorting out my files (the paper pile grows ever larger by the week), coupled with a night out on the town with friends last night the weekend has been pretty hectic.

The week ahead is of course pretty busy, cabinet call-in meeting on Mitcham and a residents meeting in my ward on Monday, business plan event on Tuesday, public meeting about the Windmill Trading Estate on Wednesday. I also have a number of other meetings including a visit to the new Harris Academy in my ward. My ward colleague Richards Williams is also getting married to Ailsa this Saturday and congratulations are the order of the day. I hope the day goes very well for both of them and they have a very happy life together. Along with a variety of other stuff, I need to do council wise before I go away coupled with work commitments along with holiday plans, the week ahead will again be pretty hectic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would mainly be my fault you're so busy then! Ailsa and I are grateful for the load sharing though...

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re Harris Academy - before your meeting I suggest you observe the behaviour of the pupils between 3 and 4 pm at the 152/118 bus stop on the junction of Rowan Road and Northborough road. Try getting off the bus then if you can! Suggest that the head of the Harris Academy does the same.

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home