Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sandi- I wish I was a punk rocker

Good luck to Sandi who releases her debut single I wish I was a punk rocker (with flowers in my hair). Think the track is brilliant especially the way it looks back on life in the seventies. On downloads alone it entered at no 15 before release. This singer should go a long way and I would not mind placing a few quid on her being best newcomer at the Brits next year, she is a real talent!

Hopefully it will reach no 1 as the current single Crazy by Gnarles Barkley has been at the top now for eight weeks, the longest run of the 21st century and the longest since Wet, Wet, Wet Love is all around in 94, in case you are wondering I read that on the BBC website tonight though it has a long way to beat Bryan Adams record of 16 weeks at the top in 1991. The single is getting a bit boring.

Hopefully enough people will follow advice and buy or download the single, Sandi debut album is out on 5th June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home