Monday, April 10, 2006

Transport moan!!!

Some morning it can be a doodle getting to work, bus turns up on time, train turns up on time and things run smoothly, this is the case most of the time. This morning was not one of these; bus turned up but spends ages getting to Streatham despite no traffic on the road (it was obviously running ahead of schedule and wasting time). I then end up having to run for the train only to find out it is running 15 mins late, oh the joys of travelling in London and having to put up with delays. And the other thing is that Thameslink which I use to get to work has now been renamed First Capital Connect, now I wonder how much that rebranding exercise has cost and yes I do know it is a new franchise running the service. I could say more about transport in London but I will leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home