Monday, April 24, 2006

Start of another week

Well this morning got off to a bad start, someone got knocked down near where I live and looked seriously injured, not a nice way to start the week. This brings home the importance of road safety and I know sometimes I can be reckless in crossing roads especially if I am in a hurry.

Congratulations to West Ham on reaching the final, I know the Mayor of Merton Judy Saunders who is an avid West Ham fan will be delighted. Liverpool will hopefully win the final but then again the same was said back in 1988 when Wimbledon won (and Liverpool was pretty invincible that year). Talking about football, good luck to Arsenal tomorrow, I hope they get to the final otherwise my work colleagues Linda and Mark will not be happy people.

Now only ten days left till election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home